It is good to live healthy and have a good and strong immune system.
Immune system are the organs and processes of the body that provide resistance to infection and toxins. Organs include the thymus, bone marrow, and lymph nodes.
Below are some tips to help you keep your immune system strong.
- Don’t smoke.
- Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise regularly.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and cooking meats thoroughly.
Signs You Have a Weak Immune System;
- Your Stress Level is Sky-High.
- You Always Have a Cold.
- You Have Lots of Tummy Troubles.
- Your Wounds Are Slow to Heal.
- You Have Frequent Infections.
- You Feel Tired All the Time.
Foods That Boost the Immune System;
- Citrus fruits.
For any adverts kindly send your ads or stories via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 0557449200
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel @bibinitv Instagram @bibini_tv Twitter @bibiniqwaku