Information reching bibinionline.com indicates that about seven shops have been ravaged by fire in Koforidua in the Eastern region.
The outbreak is said to have destroyed properties worth millions of Ghana cedis.
The incident which occurred around 10:15am on Tuesday, December 15, 2020, was reportedly caused by an electrical fault on the main power supply pole of the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG).
The inferno quickly spread to the nearby shops and others.
The public relations officer of the Eastern Regional Fire Service, A.D.O Kwamena Beadio said investigations into the incident is underway.
For any adverts kindly send your ads or stories via email – email@example.com or WhatsApp 0557449200
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel @bibinitv Instagram @bibini_tv Twitter @bibiniqwaku